About Tall Pines Dentistry
Our Tall Pines Dentistry staff has an amazing combined 80 years of experience working together! This ensures a smooth and stress-free experience from beginning to end. When we say we get to know our patients and treat them like family, we mean it. Each of us consider it an honor to provide excellent preventive care and treatment, and we appreciate the trust patients place in us when they choose our office. Your time, comfort, and dental care are our top priority!
- We are dedicated to improving the oral and dental health of our patients through education and preventive care, and providing excellent treatment when needed.
- We use leading-edge technologies and techniques to provide exceptional care for our patients.
- Continuing education is very important to us, to ensure we are providing modern treatment in a warm and comfortable environment.
- Honesty, integrity, and trust are core values that we use daily when educating and providing dental treatment for our patients.
High-Quality, Personalized Dental Care for Your Family’s Smiles!
- Our Doctor: Dr. Roberts is an experienced, skilled dentist, who actively seeks out continuing education to stay at the forefront of the best new options for your care. Beyond his clinical abilities, he is calm, kind, and gentle. Rather than dictating certain treatments, he will work with you to determine the right care for your clinical and personal needs, for predictable and beautifully healthy results.
- Our Team: The majority of our staff have been with the practice for over ten years. Each is a talented and experienced professional. Each is also empathetic, warm, and personable. Like Dr. Roberts, our team members thrive on the relationships we build with those we have the privilege to serve and look forward to getting to know you.
- Our Atmosphere: Our office is a safe and supportive space, where we ensure you know you are our top priority. We value your time and strive to provide efficient and effective appointments, without sacrificing quality or rushing you through a visit.
Choosing a dental home for yourself and your loved ones is a big decision. We invite you to learn more about our patient-centered, family-oriented Cary, NC dental office by scheduling a complimentary consultation and we will work to help you achieve a beautiful, healthy smile!